- 12-hour program designed for individuals who have completed the Graduate Certificate in Elementary Education.
- Upon completion of the Graduate Certificate, candidates can apply for the Master of Arts in Teaching to complete coursework in order to be eligible for a level “M” professional educator’s license.
- 33-hour program designed for experienced teachers who wish to become instructional leaders, advanced practitioners, and global educators.
- Directed towards helping practitioners to develop leadership skills as well as specialized content knowledge to effectively impact challenges in urban elementary classrooms.
- Focused on helping teachers acquire additional content knowledge and eligibility for additional certification through coursework in specific concentration areas, including Elementary Mathematics, Instructional Systems Technology, Gifted Education, Special Education, Urban Education, Literacy, STEM, and Teaching English to Second Language Learners.
Complete program information including admissions, course requirements, and more are available below:
For more information about either program please contact:
Education Recruitment office
Dr. Amy Good